Let be the -dimensional cube. Turn into a torus by identifying opposite facets. What is the minumum -dimensional volume of a subset of which intersects every non-trivial cycle in .
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- High Dimensional Expanders: Introduction I
- Fundamental Examples
- Noise Sensitivity and Percolation. Lecture Notes by Christophe Garban and Jeff Steif
- Noise Stability and Threshold Circuits