The headline is the square root of 21 and it refers to the claims of the opponents of the “Stuttgart 21″ peoject that the project is the root of all evil.
- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Why is mathematics possible?
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- When It Rains It Pours
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Extremal Combinatorics I: Extremal Problems on Set Systems
- In how many ways you can chose a committee of three students from a class of ten students?