- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Another Forgotten Bet: Is Don Zagier About to Owe Me 1000 Shekels For The Proof of the ABC Conjecture?
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Celebrations for Endre, Jean and Terry Anders Bjorner presents the 2012 Crafoord Prize in Mathematics I am in Sweden for two weeks to work with colleagues and to take part in two celebrations. Jean Bourgain and Terence Tao are the 2012 laureates … Continue reading
In a couple of days, we will resume the debate between Aram Harrow and me regarding the possibility of universal quantum computers and quantum fault tolerance. The debate takes place over GLL (Godel’s Lost Letter and P=NP) blog. The Debate Where were … Continue reading