- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- A Few Mathematical Snapshots from India (ICM2010)
- יופיה של המתמטיקה
- Two Math Riddles
- Media Item from "Haaretz" Today: "For the first time ever..."
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota's Conjecture on Matroids
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
Special Quantum PCP and/or Quantum Codes: Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable CodesDay בי”ס להנדסה ולמדעי המחשב 24 Jul 2014 – 09:30 to 17:00 room B-220, 2nd floor, Rothberg B Building On Thursday, the 24th of July we will host a SC-LTC (simplicial complexes … Continue reading
The four princes in summit 200, ten years ago. (Left to right) Ervin Győri, Zoltán Füredi, Péter Frankl and János Pach In 2014, Péter Frankl, Zoltán Füredi, Ervin Győri and János Pach are turning 60 and summit 240 is a conference … Continue reading
Jürgen Eckhoff, Ascona 1999 Jürgen Eckhoff is a German mathematician working in the areas of convexity and combinatorics. Our mathematical paths have met a remarkable number of times. We also met quite a few times in person since our first … Continue reading