kazekkurz on More around Borsuk Gil Kalai on More around Borsuk kazekkurz on More around Borsuk Gil Kalai on Polymath 8 – a Succ… Patrick Poirier on About Alon Amit on NatiFest is Coming Abdulrahman Oladiipu… on The Kadison-Singer Conjecture… More around Borsuk |… on Helly’s Theorem, “… Gil Kalai on Polymath 8 – a Succ… Gil Kalai on Greg Kuperberg: It is in NP to… dmoskovich on Greg Kuperberg: It is in NP to… zhang twin prime bre… on Polymath 8 – a Succ…
- Many triangulated three-spheres!
- NatiFest is Coming
- More around Borsuk
- Analysis of Boolean Functions – Week 7
- Analysis of Boolean Functions week 5 and 6
- Real Analysis Introductory Mini-courses at Simons Institute
- Analysis of Boolean Functions – week 4
- Polymath 8 – a Success!
- Analysis of Boolean Functions – Week 3
Top Posts & Pages
- NatiFest is Coming
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Auction-based Tic Tac Toe: Solution
- 'Gina Says'
- Extremal Combinatorics III: Some Basic Theorems
Category Archives: Book review
Here is a link to Igor Pak’s book on Discrete and Polyhedral Geometry (free download) . And here is just the table of contents. It is a wonderful book, full of gems, contains original look on many important directions, things that … Continue reading
Praise for: ” ‘Gina Says,’ Adventures in the Blogsphere String War (Below the dividing line: Greg Kuperberg, Scott Aaronson, Clifford Johnson, Peter Woit, Motty Perry, Caterina Calsamiglia, Yuval Peres, Eva Illouz, and (right from the comment section) Luca Trevisan, Thomas … Continue reading
Here is another little sectionette from my book review ”Economics and Common Sense” on Steven Landsburg’s book “More sex is Safe Sex: The Unconventional Wisdom of Economics”, that just appeared on the AMS Notices site. Of course this topic can lead to a lovely … Continue reading