- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Ultimate Riddle
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
- Amazing: Peter Keevash Constructed General Steiner Systems and Designs
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota's Conjecture on Matroids
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
Category Archives: Gina Says
Who’s Gina? (Part 2): My Own Shocking Revelation By: Anat Lotan It was one of those typically hot Israeli end-of-August days; a scorching summer morning, where you have to convince yourself that the cool breezes of autumn are just around … Continue reading
Several people asked me to explain who is Gina, the hero of my book “Gina says: Adventures in the Blogosphere String War.” There was a chapter written by Anat Lotan about who Gina is. And in view of the … Continue reading
Here is another little chapterette from my book. It follows a chapter based on discussions that followed a post by David Corfield from n-Category Cafe. There, the following thought was raised: Is there something analogous to Chomsy’s theory of language’s structure and language … Continue reading
Who is the most beautiful queen of cards? Opinions vary. From Gina Says part 2 How to debate Beauty [cosmic variance. Gina Says: May 10th, 2007 at 6:18 am ] The issue of beauty and physics is quite prominent … Continue reading
Download the second part of my book “Gina Says.” Link to the post with the first part. “Gina Says,” Adventures in the Blogosphere String War selected and edited by Gil Kalai Praise for “Gina Says” After having … Continue reading
Praise for: ” ‘Gina Says,’ Adventures in the Blogsphere String War (Below the dividing line: Greg Kuperberg, Scott Aaronson, Clifford Johnson, Peter Woit, Motty Perry, Caterina Calsamiglia, Yuval Peres, Eva Illouz, and (right from the comment section) Luca Trevisan, Thomas … Continue reading
I wrote a book. It is a sort of a popular science book and it is also about blogging and debating. You can download the first part of the book : It is a 94 page pdf file. “Gina Says,” Adventures in … Continue reading