- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Two Math Riddles
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
Category Archives: Guest blogger
This post is authored by Eran Nevo. (It is the first in a series of five posts.) Peter McMullen The g-conjecture What are the possible face numbers of triangulations of spheres? There is only one zero-dimensional sphere and it consists … Continue reading
Nebi Samuel It was a long night after crossing the Atlantic. I got to the airport and indeed the big signs of ‘Welcome’ and “TAAM SHEL BAIT” (taste of home) had a special appeal. It was 3:30 in the … Continue reading
Coming back from Hinxton, the most exciting genome center in the world and the most boring place after 5pm… At 5:30, a shuttle bus takes all the ‘workers’ to the big city – to Cambridge. The shuttle bus dropped us … Continue reading
After the wonderful “being a cosmonaut” taxi-story, I am happy to present you: An Ambassador in Singapore A story by Michal Linial It was a long trip, 4 days in Singapore. I visited the tallest artificial waterfall in … Continue reading
Ladies and gentelmen, I am very happy to present to you: Being a Cosmonaut A story by Michal Linial I am back from the airport… not in the best mood for a long discussion but quite open to hear … Continue reading