- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- The Ultimate Riddle
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota's Conjecture on Matroids
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
- Two Math Riddles
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Since an agreement for the release of Gilad Shalit in exchange for the release of Hamas prisoners could not be reached, I propose to initiate negotiations (perhaps with Egyptian help) on the improvement of Gilad Shalit’s captivity conditions. In return … Continue reading
I arrived to Berlin for a short visit to give a colloquium talk at the new BMS on Helly-type theorems, and to participate in the Ph. D. committee of Ronald Wotzlaw. (Update: Dr. Ronald Wotzlaw.) Here is an abstract for the … Continue reading
A transparency and a lecture using transparencies. (No relation to the advice.) Our bad, worse and worst advice corner Bad – When you give a talk with transparencies or computer presentations, don’t go over the content of the transparencies but rather assume … Continue reading
Do you miss New York City? Here is something to remind you click here click also here (video) One more time? Click here. London lovers, however, say that this is nothing compared to
] Yale, New Haven I am back in New Haven which have become my home away from home in the last five years. Cappuccino’S and more – Cedar cross Congress, New Haven. Not only that this name is similar … Continue reading