- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- High Dimensional Expanders: Introduction I
- Noise Stability and Threshold Circuits
- Noise Sensitivity and Percolation. Lecture Notes by Christophe Garban and Jeff Steif
- (Eran Nevo) The g-Conjecture III: Algebraic Shifting
Tag Archives: 3-manifolds
The Virtually Haken Conjecture A Haken 3-manifold is a compact 3-dimensional manifold M which is irreducible (in a certain strong sense) but contains an incompressible surface S. (An embedded surface S is incompressible if the embedding indices an injection of its … Continue reading