- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Amazing: Peter Keevash Constructed General Steiner Systems and Designs
Tag Archives: Alone
Is it possible that Cold Spring Street is as important as Canner Street? I knew Canner Street from my earlier visits to Yale but Cold Spring Street was new to me. Naturally, I assumed that Canner Street was the important … Continue reading