- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- János Pach: Guth and Katz's Solution of Erdős's Distinct Distances Problem
- Why is Mathematics Possible: Tim Gowers's Take on the Matter
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Five Open Problems Regarding Convex Polytopes
- Another Forgotten Bet: Is Don Zagier About to Owe Me 1000 Shekels For The Proof of the ABC Conjecture?
- Two Math Riddles
Tag Archives: Andrei Raigorodskii
Andrei Raigorodskii (This post follows an email by Aicke Hinrichs.) In a previous post we discussed the following problem: Problem: Let be a measurable subset of the -dimensional sphere . Suppose that does not contain two orthogonal vectors. How large … Continue reading