- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- High Dimensional Expanders: Introduction I
- Noise Stability and Threshold Circuits
- Noise Sensitivity and Percolation. Lecture Notes by Christophe Garban and Jeff Steif
- (Eran Nevo) The g-Conjecture III: Algebraic Shifting
Tag Archives: Auctions
Indeed, most people got it right! Bundling sometimes increases revenues, sometimes keeps revenues the same, and sometimes decreases revenues. In fact, this is an interesting issue which was the subject of recent research effort. So here are a few … Continue reading
Reshef, Moshe and Sam The question: (based on discussions with Reshef Meir, Moshe Tennenholtz, and Sam Payne) Tic Tac Toe is played since anciant times. For the common version, where the two players X and O take turns in marking … Continue reading