- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Two Math Riddles
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
Tag Archives: Auctions
Indeed, most people got it right! Bundling sometimes increases revenues, sometimes keeps revenues the same, and sometimes decreases revenues. In fact, this is an interesting issue which was the subject of recent research effort. So here are a few … Continue reading
Reshef, Moshe and Sam The question: (based on discussions with Reshef Meir, Moshe Tennenholtz, and Sam Payne) Tic Tac Toe is played since anciant times. For the common version, where the two players X and O take turns in marking … Continue reading