- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Two Math Riddles
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
Tag Archives: Bounded depth circuits
Möbius randomness and computational complexity Last spring Peter Sarnak gave a thought-provoking lecture in Jerusalem. (Here are the very interesting slides of a similar lecture at I.A.S.) Here is a variation of the type of questions Peter has raised. The Prime … Continue reading