- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Another Forgotten Bet: Is Don Zagier About to Owe Me 1000 Shekels For The Proof of the ABC Conjecture?
- In how many ways you can chose a committee of three students from a class of ten students?
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
Tag Archives: Cohen-Macaulay property
Richard Stanley This post is authored by Eran Nevo. (It is the second in a series of five posts.) The g-conjecture: the commutative algebra connection Let be a triangulation of a -dimensional sphere. Stanley’s idea was to associate with a ring … Continue reading