- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Two Math Riddles
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota's Conjecture on Matroids
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- A Riddle
Tag Archives: Dan Mostow
Enlightenment at a red traffic light Wolf Prize laureate Prof. George Daniel Mostow made his greatest scientific breakthrough while driving. Haaretz tells the story of how Dan Mostow reached his breakthrough known as Mostow’s rigidity theorem. Congratulations, Dan! French-Isreali Meeting … Continue reading