- Why is mathematics possible?
- Dan Mostow on Haaretz and Other Updates
- Test Your Intuition (21): Auctions
- Oz’ Balls Problem: The Solution
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake?
- Indian Crested Porcupine
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Taking balls away: Oz’ Version
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Eran Nevo
Satoshi Murai and Eran Nevo have just proved the 1971 generalized lower bound conjecture of McMullen and Walkup, in their paper On the generalized lower bound conjecture for polytopes and spheres . Let me tell you a little about it. … Continue reading