- Why is mathematics possible?
- Dan Mostow on Haaretz and Other Updates
- Test Your Intuition (21): Auctions
- Oz’ Balls Problem: The Solution
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake?
- Indian Crested Porcupine
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Taking balls away: Oz’ Version
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Frankl-Wilson theorem
Cocycles Definition: A -cocycle is a collection of -subsets such that every -set contains an even number of sets in the collection. Alternative definition: Start with a collection of -sets and consider all -sets that contain an odd number of members … Continue reading