kazekkurz on More around Borsuk Gil Kalai on More around Borsuk kazekkurz on More around Borsuk Gil Kalai on Polymath 8 – a Succ… Patrick Poirier on About Alon Amit on NatiFest is Coming Abdulrahman Oladiipu… on The Kadison-Singer Conjecture… More around Borsuk |… on Helly’s Theorem, “… Gil Kalai on Polymath 8 – a Succ… Gil Kalai on Greg Kuperberg: It is in NP to… dmoskovich on Greg Kuperberg: It is in NP to… zhang twin prime bre… on Polymath 8 – a Succ…
- Many triangulated three-spheres!
- NatiFest is Coming
- More around Borsuk
- Analysis of Boolean Functions – Week 7
- Analysis of Boolean Functions week 5 and 6
- Real Analysis Introductory Mini-courses at Simons Institute
- Analysis of Boolean Functions – week 4
- Polymath 8 – a Success!
- Analysis of Boolean Functions – Week 3
Top Posts & Pages
- NatiFest is Coming
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- 'Gina Says'
- Auction-based Tic Tac Toe: Solution
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Why is Mathematics Possible: Tim Gowers's Take on the Matter
Tag Archives: Game theory
Well, I wrote an article (in Hebrew) about it in the Newspaper Haaretz. An English translation appeared in the English edition. Here is an appetizer: During World War II, many fighter planes returned from bombing missions in Japan full of bullet holes. The … Continue reading
When do we say that one event causes another? Causality is a topic of great interest in statistics, physics, philosophy, law, economics, and many other places. Now, if causality is not complicated enough, we can ask what is the influence one event has … Continue reading
1. The “Center for Rationality” “Founded in 1991, the Hebrew University’s Center for the Study of Rationality [at first it was simply called "Center for Rationality"] is a unique venture in which faculty, students, and guests join forces to explore the … Continue reading