- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Two Math Riddles
- יופיה של המתמטיקה
- A Few Mathematical Snapshots from India (ICM2010)
- Media Item from "Haaretz" Today: "For the first time ever..."
- The Ultimate Riddle
Tag Archives: Internet
After much hesitation, I decided to share with you the videos of my lecture: Open collaborative mathematics over the internet – three examples, that I gave last January in Doron Zeilberger’s seminar at Rutgers on experimental mathematics. Parts of the 47-minutes … Continue reading
This post is authored by Michael Schapira. (It is the first in a series of two posts.) In this post, I’ll outline work on Internet routing and sketch important areas for future work, both on routing itself and, more broadly, on … Continue reading