- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Meeting with Aram Harrow, and my Lecture on Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work.
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota's Conjecture on Matroids
Tag Archives: Mathoverflow
Update (May 2014): The second MO contributor to answer 1000 questions is another distinguished mathematician (and a firend) Igor Rivin. Joel David Hamkins’ profile over MathOverflow reads: “My main research interest lies in mathematical logic, particularly set theory, focusing on the … Continue reading
Test your intuition: For two n by n matrices A and B, is it always the case that tr(ABAB) = tr(ABBA)?