- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Another Forgotten Bet: Is Don Zagier About to Owe Me 1000 Shekels For The Proof of the ABC Conjecture?
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Navier-Stokes Fluid Computers
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Five Open Problems Regarding Convex Polytopes
- Why is Mathematics Possible: Tim Gowers's Take on the Matter
Tag Archives: Mind the gap
Do you miss New York City? Here is something to remind you click here click also here (video) One more time? Click here. London lovers, however, say that this is nothing compared to