- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
- Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Erdős Lectures 2014 – Dan Spielman
- Answer to Test Your Intuition (22)
- Test your intuition (22): Selling Two Items in a Bundle.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Navier-Stokes Fluid Computers
- Another Forgotten Bet: Is Don Zagier About to Owe Me 1000 Shekels For The Proof of the ABC Conjecture?
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Five Open Problems Regarding Convex Polytopes
Tag Archives: planetMO
Alexander Chervov asked over Mathoverflow about Noteworthy results in and around 2010 and some interesting results were offered in the answers. If you would like to mention additional results you can comment on them here. The only requirement is to … Continue reading