- Why is mathematics possible?
- Dan Mostow on Haaretz and Other Updates
- Test Your Intuition (21): Auctions
- Oz’ Balls Problem: The Solution
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake?
- Indian Crested Porcupine
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Taking balls away: Oz’ Version
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Quantization
Over the last two meetings of our HU quantum computation seminar we heard two talks about symplectic geometry and its relations to quantum mechanics and quantum noise. Yael Karshon: Manifolds, symplectic manifolds, Newtonian mechanics, quantization, and the non squeezing theorem. … Continue reading