- Why is mathematics possible?
- Dan Mostow on Haaretz and Other Updates
- Test Your Intuition (21): Auctions
- Oz’ Balls Problem: The Solution
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake?
- Indian Crested Porcupine
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Taking balls away: Oz’ Version
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Scott Aaronson
Scott Aaronson gave a thought-provoking lecture in our Theory seminar three weeks ago. (Actually, this was eleven months ago.) The slides are here . The lecture discussed two results regarding the computational power of quantum computers. One result from this paper gives an … Continue reading