- Why is mathematics possible?
- Dan Mostow on Haaretz and Other Updates
- Test Your Intuition (21): Auctions
- Oz’ Balls Problem: The Solution
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Test your Intuition/Knowledge: What was Lord Kelvin’s Main Mistake?
- Indian Crested Porcupine
- New Ramanujan Graphs!
- Taking balls away: Oz’ Version
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Tovna
I gave in several places a talk entitled “Analytic and Probabilistic Properties of Boolean Functions.” This is a fairly large area so the talks can differ quite a bit. The lecture at the NYU CS theory seminar was described over a Chinese blog entitled … Continue reading