- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- The Ultimate Riddle
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Two Math Riddles
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Arrow's Economics 1
- Media Item from "Haaretz" Today: "For the first time ever..."
- A Few Mathematical Snapshots from India (ICM2010)
Tag Archives: Tribes
Post on week 1; home page of the course analysis of Boolean functions Lecture II: We discussed two important examples that were introduced by Ben-Or and Linial: Recursive majority and tribes. Recursive majority (RM): is a Boolean function with variables … Continue reading