- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Test Your Intuition (19): The Advantage of the Proposers in the Stable Matching Algorithm
- János Pach: Guth and Katz's Solution of Erdős's Distinct Distances Problem
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota's Conjecture on Matroids
- 'Gina Says'
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
Tag Archives: Twin primes conjecture
Yitang Zhang’s very recent shocking paper demonstrated that bounded gaps between primes occur infinitely often, with the explicit upper bound of 70,000,000 given for this gap. Polymath8 was launched for the dual purpose of learning Zhang’s proof and improving the upper bound … Continue reading