- Mathematical Gymnastics
- Media Item from “Haaretz” Today: “For the first time ever…”
- Jim Geelen, Bert Gerards, and Geoﬀ Whittle Solved Rota’s Conjecture on Matroids
- Media items on David, Amnon, and Nathan
- Happy Birthday Ervin, János, Péter, and Zoli!
- My Mathematical Dialogue with Jürgen Eckhoff
- Test Your Intuition (23): How Many Women?
- Happy Birthday Richard Stanley!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Polymath 8 - a Success!
- Why is mathematics possible?
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- When It Rains It Pours
- Extremal Combinatorics I: Extremal Problems on Set Systems
- Extremal Combinatorics III: Some Basic Theorems
Tag Archives: Xavier Dahan
Xavier Dahan and Jean-Pierre Tillich’s Octonion-based Ramanujan Graphs with High Girth. Update (February 2012): Non associative computations can be trickier than we expect. Unfortunately, the paper by Dahan and Tillich turned out to be incorrect. Update: There is more to … Continue reading