What is the correct picture of our world? Are noise and errors part of the essence of matters, and the beautiful perfect patterns we see around us, as well as the notions of information and computation, are just derived concepts in a noisy world? Or do noise and errors just express our imperfect perception of otherwise perfect laws of nature? Talking about an inherently noisy reality may well reflect a better understanding across various scales and areas.
Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Guabuzi on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Gil Kalai on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Gil Kalai on Frankl’s Conjecture for… apgoucher on Serge Vlăduţ : Lattices with e… Gil Kalai on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Ilanka . on Frankl’s Conjecture for…
- Frankl’s Conjecture for Large Families: Ilan Karpas’ Proof
- Test your intuition 33: Why is the density of any packing of unit balls decay exponentially with the dimension?
- Serge Vlăduţ : Lattices with exponentially large kissing numbers
- Peter Keevash and Eoin Long: Forbidden vector-valued intersections
- Peter Keevash: More and Easier Designs!
- Monday February 19: Quantum Coding and High Dimensional Expanders
- Alef’s Corner: There is Still a Small Gap in the Proof
- My Argument Against Quantum Computers: An Interview with Katia Moskvitch on Quanta Magazine
- The Semester Break activities of the High Dimensional Combinatorics and Expanders Special Year
Top Posts & Pages
- Frankl's Conjecture for Large Families: Ilan Karpas' Proof
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- If Quantum Computers are not Possible Why are Classical Computers Possible?
- Elchanan Mossel's Amazing Dice Paradox (your answers to TYI 30)
- Subhash Khot, Dor Minzer and Muli Safra completed the proof of the 2-to-2 Games Conjecture
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- Greatest Hits