- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
- Is Heads-Up Poker in P?
- The Median Game
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Polynomial Method Workshop
- Amazing: Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, and Deryk Osthus give a new proof for Keevash’s Theorem. And more news on designs.
- The US Elections and Nate Silver: Informtion Aggregation, Noise Sensitivity, HEX, and Quantum Elections.
- Avifest live streaming
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: April 2009
This post is authored by Eran Nevo. (It is the first in a series of five posts.) Peter McMullen The g-conjecture What are the possible face numbers of triangulations of spheres? There is only one zero-dimensional sphere and it consists … Continue reading