Pavle Blagojevic, Benjamin Matschke, and Guenter Ziegler settled for the case that is a prime, the “colorful Tverberg’s conjecture.” (Problem 6 in this post.) This gives a sharp version for Zivaljevic and Vrecica theorem, and crossed the “connectivity of chessboard complexes barrier”. Here is the link to the breakthrough paper.
Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Guabuzi on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Roy Abrams on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Gil Kalai on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Gil Kalai on Frankl’s Conjecture for… apgoucher on Serge Vlăduţ : Lattices with e… Gil Kalai on Frankl’s Conjecture for… Ilanka . on Frankl’s Conjecture for…
- Frankl’s Conjecture for Large Families: Ilan Karpas’ Proof
- Test your intuition 33: Why is the density of any packing of unit balls decay exponentially with the dimension?
- Serge Vlăduţ : Lattices with exponentially large kissing numbers
- Peter Keevash and Eoin Long: Forbidden vector-valued intersections
- Peter Keevash: More and Easier Designs!
- Monday February 19: Quantum Coding and High Dimensional Expanders
- Alef’s Corner: There is Still a Small Gap in the Proof
- My Argument Against Quantum Computers: An Interview with Katia Moskvitch on Quanta Magazine
- The Semester Break activities of the High Dimensional Combinatorics and Expanders Special Year
Top Posts & Pages
- Frankl's Conjecture for Large Families: Ilan Karpas' Proof
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- If Quantum Computers are not Possible Why are Classical Computers Possible?
- Elchanan Mossel's Amazing Dice Paradox (your answers to TYI 30)
- Subhash Khot, Dor Minzer and Muli Safra completed the proof of the 2-to-2 Games Conjecture
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- Greatest Hits