- Test Your Intuition about the Alon-Tarsi Conjecture
- Thilo Weinert: Transfinite Ramsey Numbers
- Timothy Chow Launched Polymath12 on Rota Basis Conjecture and Other News
- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Extremal Combinatorics IV: Shifting
- Why are Planar Graphs so Exceptional
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Extremal Combinatorics III: Some Basic Theorems
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- 'Gina Says'
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Itai Benjamini listening to Gadi Kozma There are 41 lectures from the Midrasha on Probability and Geometry: The Mathematics of Oded Schramm which are now online. Joram Lindenstrauss’s concluding lecture (click on the picture to see) Laci Lovasz More pictures … Continue reading
Polymath is a collective open way of doing mathematics. It started over Gowers’s blog with the polymath1 project that was devoted to the Density Hales Jewett problem. Since then we had Polymath2 related to Tsirelson spaces in Banach space theory , an intensive Polymath4 devoted … Continue reading