I have changed the appearance of the blog. The main feature of the new appearance that I like is that the comments are with the same size fonts as the posts themselves. This is especially useful for the polymath3 posts. (I will make some tuning to the new appearance once I will learn how to.)
- Test Your Intuition about the Alon-Tarsi Conjecture
- Thilo Weinert: Transfinite Ramsey Numbers
- Timothy Chow Launched Polymath12 on Rota Basis Conjecture and Other News
- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- Extremal Combinatorics IV: Shifting
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- Updates and plans III.
- Ziegler´s Lecture on the Associahedron
- 'Gina Says'
- Noise Stability and Threshold Circuits