- Call for nominations for the Ostrowski Prize 2017
- Problems for Imre Bárány’s Birthday!
- Twelves short videos about members of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Victoria
- Jozsef Solymosi is Giving the 2017 Erdős Lectures in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- Updates (belated) Between New Haven, Jerusalem, and Tel-Aviv
- Oded Goldreich Fest
- The Race to Quantum Technologies and Quantum Computers (Useful Links)
- Around the Garsia-Stanley’s Partitioning Conjecture
- My Answer to TYI- 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- Test your intuition 28: What is the most striking common feature to all these remarkable individuals
- Chess can be a Game of Luck
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Igor Pak's "Lectures on Discrete and Polyhedral Geometry"
- Important formulas in Combinatorics
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Answer To Test Your Intuition (4)
- Francisco Santos Disproves the Hirsch Conjecture
Monthly Archives: November 2015
We launched polymath10 a week ago and it is time for the second post. In this post I will remind the readers what the Erdos-Rado Conjecture and the Erdos-Rado theorem are, briefly mention some points made in the previous post and in … Continue reading
The purpose of this post is to start the polymath10 project. It is one of the nine projects (project 3d) proposed by Tim Gowers in his post “possible future polymath projects”. The plan is to attack Erdos-Rado delta system conjecture also known as the … Continue reading