- Reflections: On the Occasion of Ron Adin’s and Yuval Roichman’s Birthdays, and FPSAC 2021
- ICM 2018 Rio (5) Assaf Naor, Geordie Williamson and Christian Lubich
- Test your intuition 47: AGC-GTC-TGC-GTC-TGC-GAC-GATC-? what comes next in the sequence?
- Cheerful news in difficult times: Richard Stanley wins the Steele Prize for lifetime achievement!
- Combinatorial Theory is Born
- To cheer you up in difficult times 34: Ringel Circle Problem solved by James Davies, Chaya Keller, Linda Kleist, Shakhar Smorodinsky, and Bartosz Walczak
- Good Codes papers are on the arXiv
- To cheer you up in difficult times 33: Deep learning leads to progress in knot theory and on the conjecture that Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials are combinatorial.
- The Logarithmic Minkowski Problem
Top Posts & Pages
- The Argument Against Quantum Computers - A Very Short Introduction
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Reflections: On the Occasion of Ron Adin's and Yuval Roichman's Birthdays, and FPSAC 2021
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
- Zur Luria on the n-Queens Problem
- Gil's Collegial Quantum Supremacy Skepticism FAQ
- Amazing: Karim Adiprasito proved the g-conjecture for spheres!
- To cheer you up in difficult times 5: A New Elementary Proof of the Prime Number Theorem by Florian K. Richter
Monthly Archives: January 2016
It is time for a new polymath10 post on the Erdos-Rado Sunflower Conjecture. (Here are the links for post1, post2, post3.) Let me summarize the discussion from Post 3 and we can discuss together what directions to peruse. It is … Continue reading