- Amazing: Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, and Deryk Osthus give a new proof for Keevash’s Theorem. And more news on designs.
- The US Elections and Nate Silver: Informtion Aggregation, Noise Sensitivity, HEX, and Quantum Elections.
- Avifest live streaming
- AlexFest: 60 Faces of Groups
- Postoctoral Positions with Karim and Other Announcements!
- AviFest, AviStories and Amazing Cash Prizes.
- Polymath 10 post 6: The Erdos-Rado sunflower conjecture, and the Turan (4,3) problem: homological approaches.
- Polymath 10 Emergency Post 5: The Erdos-Szemeredi Sunflower Conjecture is Now Proven.
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Amazing: Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, and Deryk Osthus give a new proof for Keevash's Theorem. And more news on designs.
- Stefan Steinerberger: The Ulam Sequence
- The Simplex, the Cyclic polytope, the Positroidron, the Amplituhedron, and Beyond
- Benoît's Fractals
Category Archives: Guest blogger
This is the third in a series of posts by Eran Nevo on the g-conjecture. Eran’s first post was devoted to the combinatorics of the g-conjecture and was followed by a further post by me on the origin of the g-conjecture. … Continue reading
This post is authored by Ehud Friedgut. Congratulations to Keren, Ehud and Michal for the birth of Shiri and Hillel! Murphy’s law of breastfeeding twins, like all of Murphy’s laws, is supported by strong empirical evidence. The twins’ feeding rhythm … Continue reading
This post is authored by Eran Nevo. (It is the first in a series of five posts.) Peter McMullen The g-conjecture What are the possible face numbers of triangulations of spheres? There is only one zero-dimensional sphere and it consists … Continue reading
Nebi Samuel It was a long night after crossing the Atlantic. I got to the airport and indeed the big signs of ‘Welcome’ and “TAAM SHEL BAIT” (taste of home) had a special appeal. It was 3:30 in the … Continue reading
Coming back from Hinxton, the most exciting genome center in the world and the most boring place after 5pm… At 5:30, a shuttle bus takes all the ‘workers’ to the big city – to Cambridge. The shuttle bus dropped us … Continue reading
After the wonderful “being a cosmonaut” taxi-story, I am happy to present you: An Ambassador in Singapore A story by Michal Linial It was a long trip, 4 days in Singapore. I visited the tallest artificial waterfall in … Continue reading
Ladies and gentelmen, I am very happy to present to you: Being a Cosmonaut A story by Michal Linial I am back from the airport… not in the best mood for a long discussion but quite open to hear … Continue reading