- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present — I will survive
- Harsanyi’s Sweater
- Trees not Cubes! Memories of Boris Tsirelson
- Game Theory – on-line Course at IDC, Herzliya
Top Posts & Pages
- Game Theory 2020
- 'Gina Says'
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Dan Romik on the Riemann zeta function
- Scott Triumphs* at the Shtetl
- The story of Poincaré and his friend the baker
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
Category Archives: Riddles
For breaking news, scroll down. Lior Kalai: Survivor Meets the Monty Hall Puzzle We start with the classical question and go on with a new version contributed by my son Lior. Update: A few brief comments on the original problem … Continue reading
The renewed interest in this old post, reminded me of a more recent event: Question: In how many ways you can chose a committee of three students from a class of ten students? My expected answer: which is 120. Alternative … Continue reading
Click on the picture!
We came back from the airport with our daughter who has just landed after a four-month trip to India. The car was making a strange beep every so often. Maybe it is an indicator signal that should have … Continue reading
The solution to the last riddle is:
What is this?
The two-riddles post was a success, and while corresponding with Greg Kuperberg he had a riddle for me about dinosaurs, and he agreed I will share it with you. Right before the Chixculub asteroid hit the earth, there were a … Continue reading