- Call for nominations for the Ostrowski Prize 2017
- Problems for Imre Bárány’s Birthday!
- Twelves short videos about members of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Victoria
- Jozsef Solymosi is Giving the 2017 Erdős Lectures in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- Updates (belated) Between New Haven, Jerusalem, and Tel-Aviv
- Oded Goldreich Fest
- The Race to Quantum Technologies and Quantum Computers (Useful Links)
- Around the Garsia-Stanley’s Partitioning Conjecture
- My Answer to TYI- 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- Test your intuition 28: What is the most striking common feature to all these remarkable individuals
- Chess can be a Game of Luck
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Igor Pak's "Lectures on Discrete and Polyhedral Geometry"
- Important formulas in Combinatorics
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Answer To Test Your Intuition (4)
- Francisco Santos Disproves the Hirsch Conjecture
Tag Archives: BosonSampling
My dear friend Itai Benjamini told me that he won’t be able to make it to my Tuesday talk on influence, threshold, and noise, and asked if I already have the slides. So it occurred to me that perhaps … Continue reading
Update (Nov 2014): Noise sensitivity of BosonSampling and computational complexity of noisy BosonSampling are studied in this paper by Guy Kindler and me. Some of my predictions from this post turned out to be false. In particular the noisy BosonSampling … Continue reading