- My Very First Book “Gina Says”, Now Published by “World Scientific”
- Itai Benjamini: Coarse Uniformization and Percolation & A Paper by Itai and me in Honor of Lucio Russo
- After-Dinner Speech for Alex Lubotzky
- Boaz Barak: The different forms of quantum computing skepticism
- Bálint Virág: Random matrices for Russ
- Test Your Intuition 33: The Great Free Will Poll
- Must-read book by Avi Wigderson
- High Dimensional Combinatorics at the IIAS – Program Starts this Week; My course on Helly-type theorems; A workshop in Sde Boker
- Stan Wagon, TYI 23: Ladies and Gentlemen: The Answer
Top Posts & Pages
- My Very First Book "Gina Says", Now Published by "World Scientific"
- Elchanan Mossel's Amazing Dice Paradox (your answers to TYI 30)
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- The Race to Quantum Technologies and Quantum Computers (Useful Links)
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- If Quantum Computers are not Possible Why are Classical Computers Possible?
Tag Archives: Christine Bjorber
Christine Björner’s words at the Stockholm Festive Combinatorics are now available to all our readers. What makes this moving and interesting, beyond the intimate context of the conference, is our (mathematician’s) struggle (and usually repeated failures) to explain to … Continue reading