- Test Your Intuition about the Alon-Tarsi Conjecture
- Thilo Weinert: Transfinite Ramsey Numbers
- Timothy Chow Launched Polymath12 on Rota Basis Conjecture and Other News
- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Extremal Combinatorics IV: Shifting
- Why are Planar Graphs so Exceptional
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Extremal Combinatorics III: Some Basic Theorems
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- 'Gina Says'
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
Tag Archives: Cohen-Macaulay property
Richard Stanley This post is authored by Eran Nevo. (It is the second in a series of five posts.) The g-conjecture: the commutative algebra connection Let be a triangulation of a -dimensional sphere. Stanley’s idea was to associate with a ring … Continue reading