- Call for nominations for the Ostrowski Prize 2017
- Problems for Imre Bárány’s Birthday!
- Twelves short videos about members of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Victoria
- Jozsef Solymosi is Giving the 2017 Erdős Lectures in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- Updates (belated) Between New Haven, Jerusalem, and Tel-Aviv
- Oded Goldreich Fest
- The Race to Quantum Technologies and Quantum Computers (Useful Links)
- Around the Garsia-Stanley’s Partitioning Conjecture
- My Answer to TYI- 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- Chess can be a Game of Luck
- Test your intuition 28: What is the most striking common feature to all these remarkable individuals
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Answer To Test Your Intuition (4)
- Around Borsuk’s Conjecture 3: How to Save Borsuk's conjecture
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- Extremal Combinatorics VI: The Frankl-Wilson Theorem
- Important formulas in Combinatorics
Tag Archives: computations
Michael Joswig pointed my attention to the following unbelievable front page of the Frankfurter Allgemeine.