- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
- Is Heads-Up Poker in P?
- The Median Game
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Top Posts & Pages
- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Updates and plans III.
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- יופיה של המתמטיקה
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- Greatest Hits
Tag Archives: Economics
Here is another little sectionette from my book review “Economics and Common Sense” on Steven Landsburg’s book “More sex is Safe Sex: The Unconventional Wisdom of Economics”, that just appeared on the AMS Notices site. Of course this topic can lead to a lovely … Continue reading
I was asked by the Notices of the AMS to review the book “More Sex is Safe Sex: The Unconventional Wisdom of Econmics” by Steven E. Landsburg. My review entitled “Economics and Common Sense”, will appeared in the June/July issue of the Notices and … Continue reading
1. The “Center for Rationality” “Founded in 1991, the Hebrew University’s Center for the Study of Rationality [at first it was simply called “Center for Rationality”] is a unique venture in which faculty, students, and guests join forces to explore the … Continue reading