- Test Your Intuition about the Alon-Tarsi Conjecture
- Thilo Weinert: Transfinite Ramsey Numbers
- Timothy Chow Launched Polymath12 on Rota Basis Conjecture and Other News
- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- Extremal Combinatorics IV: Shifting
- Randomness in Nature
- In how many ways you can chose a committee of three students from a class of ten students?
- Randomness in Nature II
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Polymath10-post 4: Back to the drawing board?
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
Tag Archives: Eric Katz
Gian Carlo Rota Rota’s conjecture I just saw in the Notices of the AMS a paper by Geelen, Gerards, and Whittle where they announce and give a high level description of their recent proof of Rota’s conjecture. The 1970 conjecture asserts … Continue reading