- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
- Is Heads-Up Poker in P?
- The Median Game
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Polynomial Method Workshop
- Amazing: Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, and Deryk Osthus give a new proof for Keevash’s Theorem. And more news on designs.
- The US Elections and Nate Silver: Informtion Aggregation, Noise Sensitivity, HEX, and Quantum Elections.
- Avifest live streaming
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: four-colors theorem
Coloring Edge-coloring of simple polytopes One of the equivalent formulation of the four-color theorem asserts that: Theorem (4CT) : Every cubic bridgeless planar graph is 3-edge colorable So we can color the edges by three colors such that every two … Continue reading
Borsuk asked in 1933 if every bounded set K of diameter 1 in can be covered by d+1 sets of smaller diameter. A positive answer was referred to as the “Borsuk Conjecture,” and it was disproved by Jeff Kahn and me in 1993. … Continue reading