- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
- Is Heads-Up Poker in P?
- The Median Game
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Top Posts & Pages
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Proof By Lice!
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Updates and plans III.
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- Combinatorics, Mathematics, Academics, Polemics, ...
- When It Rains It Pours
Tag Archives: Harmonic analysis
The Real Analysis ‘Boot Camp’ included three excellent mini-courses. Inapproximability of Constraint Satisfaction Problems (5 lectures) Johan Håstad (KTH Royal Institute of Technology) (Lecture I, Lecture II, Lecture III, Lecture IV, Lecture V) Unlike more traditional ‘boot camps’ Johan rewarded answers and questions … Continue reading
Ryan O’Donnell has begun writing a book about Fourier analysis of Boolean functions and he serializes it on a blog entiled Analysis of Boolean Function. New sections appear on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Besides covering the basic theory, Ryan intends to describe applications … Continue reading