- AlexFest: 60 Faces of Groups
- Postoctoral Positions with Karim and Other Announcements!
- AviFest, AviStories and Amazing Cash Prizes.
- Polymath 10 post 6: The Erdos-Rado sunflower conjecture, and the Turan (4,3) problem: homological approaches.
- Polymath 10 Emergency Post 5: The Erdos-Szemeredi Sunflower Conjecture is Now Proven.
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- More Math from Facebook
- The Erdős Szekeres polygon problem – Solved asymptotically by Andrew Suk.
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- The Simplex, the Cyclic polytope, the Positroidron, the Amplituhedron, and Beyond
- Mathematics Professor Trying To Teach at Junior High School
- Itai Ashlagi, Yashodhan Kanoria, and Jacob Leshno: What a Difference an Additional Man makes?
- Primality and Factoring in Number Fields
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- The Kadison-Singer Conjecture has beed Proved by Adam Marcus, Dan Spielman, and Nikhil Srivastava
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
Tag Archives: Indian Porcupine
For a few days we had an Indian Crested Porcupine (דורבן) in our garden. It ate all the flowers and dug an impressive array of tunnels.