- Avifest live streaming
- AlexFest: 60 Faces of Groups
- Postoctoral Positions with Karim and Other Announcements!
- AviFest, AviStories and Amazing Cash Prizes.
- Polymath 10 post 6: The Erdos-Rado sunflower conjecture, and the Turan (4,3) problem: homological approaches.
- Polymath 10 Emergency Post 5: The Erdos-Szemeredi Sunflower Conjecture is Now Proven.
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- More Math from Facebook
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- When It Rains It Pours
- Amazing: Peter Keevash Constructed General Steiner Systems and Designs
- Emmanuel Abbe: Erdal Arıkan's Polar Codes
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- The Erdős Szekeres polygon problem - Solved asymptotically by Andrew Suk.
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- Itamar Pitowsky: Probability in Physics, Where does it Come From?
Tag Archives: Lior Eldar
Next Week in Jerusalem: Special Day on Quantum PCP, Quantum Codes, Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable Codes
Special Quantum PCP and/or Quantum Codes: Simplicial Complexes and Locally Testable CodesDay בי”ס להנדסה ולמדעי המחשב 24 Jul 2014 – 09:30 to 17:00 room B-220, 2nd floor, Rothberg B Building On Thursday, the 24th of July we will host a SC-LTC (simplicial complexes … Continue reading