- Amazing: Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, and Deryk Osthus give a new proof for Keevash’s Theorem. And more news on designs.
- The US Elections and Nate Silver: Informtion Aggregation, Noise Sensitivity, HEX, and Quantum Elections.
- Avifest live streaming
- AlexFest: 60 Faces of Groups
- Postoctoral Positions with Karim and Other Announcements!
- AviFest, AviStories and Amazing Cash Prizes.
- Polymath 10 post 6: The Erdos-Rado sunflower conjecture, and the Turan (4,3) problem: homological approaches.
- Polymath 10 Emergency Post 5: The Erdos-Szemeredi Sunflower Conjecture is Now Proven.
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Amazing: Peter Keevash Constructed General Steiner Systems and Designs
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?
- When It Rains It Pours
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- Sarkaria's Proof of Tverberg's Theorem 1
- Midrasha Mathematicae #18: In And Around Combinatorics
- Taking balls away: Oz' Version
Tag Archives: Polymath proposals
The Abstract Polynomial Hirsch Conjecture A convex polytope is the convex hull of a finite set of points in a real vector space. A polytope can be described as the intersection of a finite number of closed halfspaces. Polytopes have … Continue reading
This post is continued here. Eddie Kim and Francisco Santos have just uploaded a survey article on the Hirsch Conjecture. The Hirsch conjecture: The graph of a d-polytope with n vertices facets has diameter at most n-d. We devoted several … Continue reading