- My Very First Book “Gina Says”, Now Published by “World Scientific”
- Itai Benjamini: Coarse Uniformization and Percolation & A Paper by Itai and me in Honor of Lucio Russo
- After-Dinner Speech for Alex Lubotzky
- Boaz Barak: The different forms of quantum computing skepticism
- Bálint Virág: Random matrices for Russ
- Test Your Intuition 33: The Great Free Will Poll
- Must-read book by Avi Wigderson
- High Dimensional Combinatorics at the IIAS – Program Starts this Week; My course on Helly-type theorems; A workshop in Sde Boker
- Stan Wagon, TYI 23: Ladies and Gentlemen: The Answer
Top Posts & Pages
- My Very First Book "Gina Says", Now Published by "World Scientific"
- Elchanan Mossel's Amazing Dice Paradox (your answers to TYI 30)
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- The Race to Quantum Technologies and Quantum Computers (Useful Links)
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Why Quantum Computers Cannot Work: The Movie!
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- If Quantum Computers are not Possible Why are Classical Computers Possible?
Tag Archives: Polymath proposals
The Abstract Polynomial Hirsch Conjecture A convex polytope is the convex hull of a finite set of points in a real vector space. A polytope can be described as the intersection of a finite number of closed halfspaces. Polytopes have … Continue reading
This post is continued here. Eddie Kim and Francisco Santos have just uploaded a survey article on the Hirsch Conjecture. The Hirsch conjecture: The graph of a d-polytope with n vertices facets has diameter at most n-d. We devoted several … Continue reading