- Alef’s corner: Bicycles and the Art of Planar Random Maps
- Computer Science and its Impact on our Future
- Richard Ehrenborg’s problem on spanning trees in bipartite graphs
- Mohammad Ghomi and Joel Spruck settled the Cartan-Hadamard conjecture!
- The Argument against Quantum Computers – a CERN Colloquium and a New Paper
- Equiangular lines with a fixed angle and other breakthroughs from Yufei Zhao’s blog
- Two Important Quantum Announcements!
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazing: Hao Huang Proved the Sensitivity Conjecture!
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Amazing Possibilities
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Elchanan Mossel's Amazing Dice Paradox (your answers to TYI 30)
- Alef's corner: Bicycles and the Art of Planar Random Maps