- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
- Is Heads-Up Poker in P?
- The Median Game
- International mathematics graduate studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Polynomial Method Workshop
- Amazing: Stefan Glock, Daniela Kühn, Allan Lo, and Deryk Osthus give a new proof for Keevash’s Theorem. And more news on designs.
- The US Elections and Nate Silver: Informtion Aggregation, Noise Sensitivity, HEX, and Quantum Elections.
- Avifest live streaming
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Theory of Computing
The Real Analysis ‘Boot Camp’ included three excellent mini-courses. Inapproximability of Constraint Satisfaction Problems (5 lectures) Johan Håstad (KTH Royal Institute of Technology) (Lecture I, Lecture II, Lecture III, Lecture IV, Lecture V) Unlike more traditional ‘boot camps’ Johan rewarded answers and questions … Continue reading